Inspiration
The inspiration for this book came in many forms but one push recently came from a interview with one of my favorite rappers. As this rapper has become more popular I find he has increasingly become "softer" in his viewpoints. The rapper's name is NF and this recent interview is case and point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwWrZU3pDhk . I found he had great opportunities to mention his faith or talk about his faith and he took his answer in a seemingly bizarre direction.
In the book I write, I contemplate a world where this opportunity does present itself and what if the choice is not to maintain popularity or protect your image. However, it is literally a life or death situation! How does one react in these situations, what will our relationships look like, change into? Who is willing to risk it all? For their faith...
In the book I write, I contemplate a world where this opportunity does present itself and what if the choice is not to maintain popularity or protect your image. However, it is literally a life or death situation! How does one react in these situations, what will our relationships look like, change into? Who is willing to risk it all? For their faith...
Comments
Post a Comment