Trying to Be Unique
All to often you hear this common complaint among atheists and non believers alike. "I could never be a Christian, they are too hypocritical." or "I cannot stand Christians, they think they are better then us...sinners!" Finally, "why should I be a Christian, when they act just like us!"
I have thought and mulled these complaints over and over and the more I think about it, the more I feel that the Bible is warning us when these complaints become more then complaints. What if these same people started to act upon these complaints, rebel against the very people they have been complaining about for years-decades-centuries!
I explore these reactions and scenarios in the book I am about to share with you guys. I ponder what a Christian will look like and how these complaints will no longer be levied against Christians because the future will hold more then just complaints. There will be no more hypocritical Christians, because a line will be drawn in the sand, you either are or you are not a Christian.
I look forward to sharing the book with you guys and reading your comments, next!
I have thought and mulled these complaints over and over and the more I think about it, the more I feel that the Bible is warning us when these complaints become more then complaints. What if these same people started to act upon these complaints, rebel against the very people they have been complaining about for years-decades-centuries!
I explore these reactions and scenarios in the book I am about to share with you guys. I ponder what a Christian will look like and how these complaints will no longer be levied against Christians because the future will hold more then just complaints. There will be no more hypocritical Christians, because a line will be drawn in the sand, you either are or you are not a Christian.
I look forward to sharing the book with you guys and reading your comments, next!
Comments
Post a Comment