Introduction
Look this may have a bad idea written all over it but I cannot decide for myself. I need your help! I have come up with this book idea awhile back and its been bouncing around in my head. I have finally decided to take this avenue as a way of testing its appeal...if any.
The book is a Christian book first and foremost. My main purpose to the book is to plant the reader in a time where Christianity is no longer tolerated in the western world. The question and the answer is what would that look like for the everyday Christian.
I may break the rules of writing and edit the book as I go along or based on readers suggestions. It will be a journey together.
But please the most important thing is the feedback and suggestions. So please enjoy or else its getting tossed.
The book is a Christian book first and foremost. My main purpose to the book is to plant the reader in a time where Christianity is no longer tolerated in the western world. The question and the answer is what would that look like for the everyday Christian.
I may break the rules of writing and edit the book as I go along or based on readers suggestions. It will be a journey together.
But please the most important thing is the feedback and suggestions. So please enjoy or else its getting tossed.
Comments
Post a Comment